[Israel.pm] A question of packaging

Zohar Kelrich lumi at musicgenome.com
Sat Oct 2 15:42:34 PDT 2004

Kind mongers,

I'm currently constructing a little application, a Perl-written Mame
frontend.
Yes, I know there are seven million and forteen, but there's a reason.

I would like to distribute this simply somehow to random people, but I'm
not sure how this fits with cpan.

I'd like to produce, say, RPMs, but I don't see how I can require random
CPAN modules (and actually get them), and I don't want the kind, simple
folk running cpan and installing all the requirements, if at all possible.

Is there a common, standard way to do this?