[Israel.pm] YAPC and next meeting

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue Nov 30 04:15:10 PST 2004

Gabor,
  Is there any way to see what (if) we submitted as talk proposals?

The truth is that I have a bunch of lectures which I *could* give, but:
1) I'm afraid to commit because I may not have time to prepare more than 1
2) I want to hear other people too :-)
3) Almost noone told me what they'd like me to talk about

  Yitzchak