[Israel.pm] Remote debugging

Simonovsky, Pavel Pavel_Simonovsky at bmc.com
Sun Nov 28 02:19:25 PST 2004

Hi grand and decuman ALL! I am trying to run remote debugging session -
between 2 win2000 boxes... I downloaded trial Komodo 3.01, configured it
remote and local parts - as described in ASPN doc , run debug session on
remote PC , and ... Nothing happened on my Local debugger... It just dose
not see incoming remote session.... Did any one success to use this (or any
other ) remote debugging tool on Windows platform...??? Any comments will be
appreciated...