[Israel.pm] Perl Hebrew Tutorial - Second Edition

Semuel Fomberg semuel at semuel.co.il
Sat Nov 27 14:46:24 PST 2004

Hello There.

I'm back! And I want to finally publish the second edition of the
perlhebtut.
You can find the pdf file for download at:
http://code.semuel.co.il/perlhebtut/perlhebtut2.pdf
(It's also on the perlhebtut page, marked as beta)

What do I need for it's completion:
1. Someone to glance over the license, and correct it if it's wrong.
(chapter 1.5)
2. Shlomo - the Hebrew chapter needs serious help. First, see if I'm not
writing nonsense, and I need a sample program.
3. On the first Appendix, I need nice and short examples. (and please
check that my examples are valid ones)
4. No more spelling corrections. I had enough.
That's it. After these are fixed, I'll release it.
Thanks for any help that will come.

Semuel Fomberg.
    On a brand new IBM ThinkPad R51. YaY! ^^