[Israel.pm] YAPC::2005 registration is open

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Sun Nov 14 06:06:13 PST 2004

Oh, what a mistake.

I think I have just enabled the registration form for
the next conference. This means there should be no more
excuses not to register or not to submit a talk proposal.

Or shall I be more positive ?

This is your great chance to talk in front of the most interesting
and educated audience. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to talk on
YAPC::Israel::2005 ! Hurry, seats are limited.

This is the URL:

      http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2005/

If you find mistake, please let me know privately, or better yet
fix it in the code of Yapcom and submit a patch.

Gabor
ps. official PR will follow, once people in the PR department have some
free time :)