[Israel.pm] Has anyone compared Win ActiveState Perl to Linux Perl ?

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Nov 14 06:02:26 PST 2004

I have a similar sitruation...  When I'm using "standard" modules that are
in either ActiveState's PPM repository, or Randy Kobe's repository, working
on Windows isn't that much harder...

I've even done Windows work on modules that include XS code - it's not soooo
bad.
As an upside, they have all these commercial products (Komodo, PDK, etc)
which are designed for Windows (even if they are ported to Linux, Solaris,
etc) which make life much easier.

  Yitzchak