[Israel.pm] perl.org.il site and Hebrew

Gabor Szabo gabor at perl.org.il
Thu Nov 4 15:13:55 PST 2004

Hi,

I also mentioned this on the meeting tonight but for those who missed it.
Sagiv Barhoom, Amit Sides have started to work on a Hebrew version of the
side.

They started off by translating some pages but eventually I think the
conent of the Hebrew version of the site can be independent from that of
the English site. Also because it would be very hard to always keep them
in sync but more importantly because we don't need tutorials and stuff like
this in English. You can find tons of that elsewhere.

On the other hand putting Hebrew tutorials and tips or whatever can be
useful.

So if someone wants to look at their work and start helping them it is
here:

http://www.perl.org.il/he/

(hint: the only pages translated so far is the about us page)

As Offer is a bit busy nowdays I'll take patches for the Hebrew
translation so send them to my e-mail address.

regards