[Israel.pm] OO in perl question

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Nov 4 02:07:44 PST 2004

It is, in the language of perldoc -f bless,  "the thingy referenced by REF
that it is now an object in the CLASSNAME package"

Variable was possibly a bad pick of words, since it could just as easily be
a coderef, or glob, but it usually tends to be a variable of some sort - a
scalar or list, if not a hash, so I used it anyway...

  Yitzchak