[Israel.pm] OO in perl question

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Nov 4 01:08:06 PST 2004

First of all, you can store "a" in the blessed variable that represents your
class...
If that's not possible, then you can store $Da::a, $Db::a ... $Dk::a. In
class B, the get_a could do:
return eval ("$".ref($_[0])."::a");

That's untested, and I'm sure there's a neater way than using the icky eval,
but it ought to do what you want...

  Yitzchak