[Israel.pm] man2html server

Sahahr Evron shahar at mattat.co.il
Mon Nov 1 23:43:57 PST 2004

The purpose was learning TCP sockets, not writing a HTTP server. I
wasn't thinking to make it easy in that direction... If anybody want to
develop this, using HTTP server class is a good idea, though I'd think
sticking to common modules would be good, and this is requieres very
minimal server features (for now)...

Shahar.