[Israel.pm] Return this books to the next meeting!

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Nov 1 03:13:09 PST 2004

Hi all!

It's bad enough you don't write book reviews, but also people borrow books and
keep them to themselves indefinetely. Well, there are some books I'd like to
read and weren't returned yet, so I call upon their owners to bring them to
Thomas or whoever until the next meeting at 04-November-2004:

1. "Embedding Perl in HTML with Mason" - taken by Shlomo Yona.

2. "Mathematics for New Technologies" - taken by Pinkhas Nisanov.

3. "Perl & LWP" - taken by Kfir Lavy.

4. "Practical mod_perl" - taken by Yuval Yaari.

That's it for now, even though I may have more.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il