[Israel.pm] Early moring security issues

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Sun May 30 01:19:51 PDT 2004

I used TT more than a couple of time to generate my scripts.
I also move my stuff from server to server.
Regenerating entire mod_perl sites with Class::DBI (20 files that
describe my tables :)) and httpd.conf takes me a few seconds to
generate, after modifying the config file.
I keep the config file for each server.
It works like a charm - honestly (making sure all modules/deps are
installed is up to you though).

Also, you could always keep the file in /etc/gabor.conf ...

TT is more flexible, you could maintain your scripts and easily
re-generate them for each server (with a few pre-made config files, but
this time kept on a single machine).
Need examples?

Anyway, perldoc ttree, perldoc tpage...

  --Yuval