[Israel.pm] perl5.8.4, mod_perl, dynamic loading, debian

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Thu May 20 02:32:43 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 12:23:34PM +0300, I wrote:
> Okay: you're basically saying the binary packages in Debian unstable are
> screwed. I think I'll be a nice guy and report that as a bug, and if it
> doesn't get fixed soon, rebuild from source.

Okay, for the record, it turns out there's a bug open on
libapache-mod-perl for this (#248730). I didn't find it first time I
looked because, well, I looked at apache-perl :(

I'm not sure from quickly scanning the discussion on the bug, but it
may in fact be perl's fault, not apache/mod_perl's.

--
Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/