[Israel.pm] perl5.8.4, mod_perl, dynamic loading, debian

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu May 20 02:08:00 PDT 2004

Absolutely - if you built Perl (or Apache in a DSO install) by hand, you
must build your own mod_perl...  On the other hand, if you upgraded to Perl
via a binary package, you should be able to find an updated binary package
for mod_perl (which should depend on Perl).  If you don't you may consider
being a nice guy and rolling your own :-)

  Yitzchak