[Israel.pm] using modules

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Wed May 19 11:09:13 PDT 2004

Read this:
http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html

As long as you have the proper permissions to the directory you want to
install these modules to, you could use them.

use lib qw(/home/yuval/perl-lib/);
use Newly::Installed::Module;

I hope it would solve your problems.

Check "o conf" in the CPAN shell, I think you could also use the CPAN
shell (which is the better alternative, of course) to install modules in a
specified directory.

  --Yuval

P.S:
I'm sorry for replying only now, but for some reason this mail (and tons
of others) didn't show up on my mozilla -mail at work today.
It did seem weird that I didn't get my daily SPAM feed.
Damn Mozilla... Good SquirrelMail...
Does anyone know if Evolution plays well with KDE? :)