[Israel.pm] using modules

Shlomi Bakish shlomi at il.marvell.com
Wed May 19 05:41:48 PDT 2004

I am using hp-unix, and I am not an administrator.

Yuval Yaari wrote:

> What platform are you using?
>
>  --Yuval
>

> Shlomi Bakish wrote:
>
>> sorry for the dumb question -
>> I found a tk module I like in cpan (combob box), how do I use it ?
>> I have never used any external modules before, only built-in, please
>> try to explain as clearly as possible...
>>
>> Thanks

Shlomi Bakish
Marvell Semiconductor Israel Ltd
Test Eng.
E-mail  :  shlomi at il.marvell.com
Tel (office) : +972 4 9091620
Fax (office) : +972 4 9091501
Tel (mobile) : +972 53 750859
WWW page : http://www.marvell.com
*      CARPE DIEM           *

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.