[Israel.pm] win32 pie chart

roi sh roi__ at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 01:45:56 PDT 2004

thanks for your responses.

Yet, the problem is

1. i'm kind of married to ppm.bat for my perl moduls. if not, i would have
used GD.
   that because i wouldn't want to try and compile a perl module to work on
my win32 server.

2. the chart example on
http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/22049/22049.html
   deals with a bar chart. not pie.

3. I did find some examples on the net but just thought perhaps you might
know something nice
    and  simple.

Roi.