[Israel.pm] Generating Excel Documents with Pie Charts?

Ishay Inbar ishay at checkpoint.com
Wed May 12 06:03:17 PDT 2004

Create the chart on one Excel file, when the source data is on the other file, in a given static range. Don't change the chart file
at all, and recreate the data file however you like (the simplest way I know is to create HTML table and save it with .xls suffix).

Both files can be on your Linux server, and the user will link to the chart file...

I hope this is "on the fly" enough...