[Israel.pm] Generating Excel Documents with Pie Charts?

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Wed May 12 05:50:41 PDT 2004

Let's assume that the client uses windows and has Excel installed...
How can I generate an Excel file with a pie chart (emphasis on the pie)?
I might be able use an existing Excel file with a pie chart but the pie
should be created according to on-the-fly data...
Does the solution you have in mind support on-the-fly data?

Generating Excel files is easy and I've been doing it at work from time
to time.
It's just that I wish I could access Excel's nicer features from within
Perl.
Oh, and I also really like their charts :)

  --Yuval