[Israel.pm] Generating Excel Documents with Pie Charts?

Ishay Inbar ishay at checkpoint.com
Wed May 12 05:08:02 PDT 2004

If what you want is to see Excel pie chart on a Windows client, and you know the client has Excel installed, you can create Excel
fie with pie chart that takes its data from another source, which you will be able to create on your Linux with Perl...
a long workaround but in case this is what you really need it suppose to be very simple.

Regards,
shushu