[Israel.pm] win32 pie chart

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Tue May 11 13:35:04 PDT 2004

Replying myself :-)

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 18:44, Oron Peled wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 May 2004 17:36, roi sh wrote:
> > would any one know a good example for creating a pie chart...
> Than we *may* have better answers (e.g: GD, Tk, ...)

Ok, since it looks like other posters gave answers that lead to static
pie charts (and roi didn't object...), I'll bite the bullet.

After googling for 'perl pie charts', two of the first three hits point to
GD::Graph::pie -
  http://www.wdvl.com/Authoring/Languages/Perl/Weave/chart1-4.html
  http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue83/padala.html

The examples in these links looks a lot easier than the examples given
by the other posters so far. As a bonus, the result is portable
and would work even when your employer decides to port this to Linux :-)

BTW: Offer Kaye, I'm amazed that I googled better than you this time.
I must be dreaming or something :-)

Cheers,

"If it's not source, it's not software." -- www.gnu.org