[Israel.pm] hi.

semuel semuel at semuel.co.il
Sat May 8 16:11:20 PDT 2004

Hello There.

In two months from now (or more exactly, on 30/06/04) I will be released from military services.
Yipi-ka-yay.

Until then, I plan to release a second edition for the Hebrew-perl-tutorial. (a call for comment will be emailed soon)
Also, finish two toy-projects, one commitment-project, and a lot of works for the academic studies.
After then, I am thinking about going to Ran's companies for a week or two, and see how all his big ideas that he is talking so much about actually works. If he'll be willing.
And finally, to fly over to the American continent and a long trip.

That's about it. Sound fun, isn't it? ☺

Semuel.