[Israel.pm] hi, need help in module which open socket between client to server

=?UNKNOWN?B?7Ong+g==?= rin_liat at netvision.net.il
Tue May 18 12:16:17 PDT 2004

hellow,
I need to create a module which open a socket between client to a server,
(after i checked already that the server is alive) .
when the socket is opened the client would be abale to read from the server
,and also write to it.
I think it should be in UDP protocol  in order to allow the transfer of
data.
I will be very grateful,if anyone can recommend me on a good module he
knows, or even sending me some example you have on this subject
thank you beforehand
best regards
Liat Koski