[Israel.pm] hebrew mail & explore form

semuel semuel at semuel.co.il
Wed May 5 11:41:21 PDT 2004

Hello There.

I wrote a some time ago an (incompleted) little toy that let the user browse
a tree, with folders and leafs. Folders can contain subfolders and leafs,
and leafs contain text. And everything is actually on the DB.
User can create and delete folders and leafs. Change their names and
content.
(Well, I still didn't implement the part that delete a folder, but I was
going to...)
It is written in Mason, and was abandoned because of lake/shift of interest,
time restriction, etc.

If you want it, mail me and I'll pack it up and send.

Semuel.