[Israel.pm] hebrew mail & explore form

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Wed May 5 08:38:07 PDT 2004

If you don't need any sophisticated handling of the hebrew mail, what I
would do is to use my favourite mail client to write the Hebrew mail as
I want it, and the save it to a file. Then I would let the Perl script
read the file, tweak with the "To:" fields, and possibly some other
parts that need to be changed according to the situation. But not touch
the actual hebrew part.

Except for being a rather simple method, it has another advantage: The
mail looks exactly like something emitted from a regular mail client,
and spam filters will most probably recognize it as acceptable mail.

Good luck,
   Eli

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il