[Israel.pm] How to open a file on a network drive, using CGI.

roi sh roi__ at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 01:57:21 PDT 2004

thanks you all for the answers.

please note, that using the CGI from my local computer ,openning a folder on
the network server
which holds the perl script is successful.

what not successful using CGI is opening a folder on any other server on
that network.

that brings 2 queshtions:

1. is it still an apache permitions problem ?
2. is there a way to reset a value of what ever varible (either  an %ENV
related or what ever)
   on the perl script itself (inside the network) to make it think it
running localy or what ever
   other way, and make it open a directory of a server on that same network.
   (like it does when running localy as a perl script) ?

Roi.

p.s i wouldn't want to create my own Apache, or change config value on the
Apache conf files.