[Israel.pm] Improvement of our web site

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Sun May 2 23:26:20 PDT 2004

> Shlomi also wanted to have something, I have heared from others too that
> such a collection of Questions and Answeres might be useful. Why not go
> ahead and start to do it ?
> I think it is a good idea and the Wiki is probably the best tool for it,
> you can just paste in links to the answeres or to the discussions
>

>   Gabor

How would such a collection of Q&A be categorized? What I mean is, before
rushing to build such a collection, it would be a good  idea to stop and
plan the categorization scheme of such a collection. I'm not familiar with
such schemes for questions, but I thought it would be a good idea to look at
leading "Answer sites" such as:
http://www.allexperts.com/
http://www.experts-exchange.com/
http://answers.google.com/answers/
etc. (http://directory.google.com/Top/Reference/Ask_an_Expert/)

and model the categories based on those sites. Of course the categories for
a specific subject such as Perl Q&A would be much more specific than those
broad answer sites...

Also, is there already an existing Perl Q&A site somewhere?