[Israel.pm] Perl version migration

Moshe Kaminsky kaminsky at math.huji.ac.il
Sun May 2 09:53:19 PDT 2004

Hi,

Why not change just the first line of the old scripts, and rename the
old version of perl? You can even do it systematically: whenever you
install a new version of perl, change all the scripts which have
unqualified /usr/bin/perl to /usr/bin/perl<previous.version>

Moshe

* Jason Elbaum <Jason.Elbaum at freescale.com> [02/05/04 15:10]: