[Israel.pm] Book requests.

Thomas Maier Thomas.Maier at monosphere.com
Wed Mar 31 09:13:54 PST 2004

Hi All,
I didn't receive any book request for tomorrow's meeting.
Is that because:
1. You're afraid of Shlomi and his "book review regime" ?
2. You stopped reading books at this point because you're smart enough ?
3. You're doing well now and finally you can buy any book you want ?
4. There are no interesting books in our library. Not even one.

Anyway if you're still planning to do it - do it today.
Anyone who's going to return book tomorrow - please, write
review even if it'll be short and boring.
Thanks,

Thomas.