[Israel.pm] Multilingual Web Sites with Perl?

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Sun Mar 28 05:12:12 PST 2004

Gaal Yahas wrote:

>I did work with it, yes, with Mason.

Is maintenance easy?
i.e: does adding pages/phrases take a lot of time and/or frustrating?

Did you use something like (shamelessly stolen from the page you gave me):
<&|/l, $args...&>Single line of text</&>   ?

I might end up messing with Mason's internals and add <&[funny
character]>text</&[funny character]> to implement it :)

Anyway, how does that differ from just setting up a hash table? Encoding
shouldn't be such a huge issue...

Any other tips/tricks/gotchas/comments would be appreciated.

  --Yuval