[Israel.pm] PR people needed

Offer Kaye oferk at oren.co.il
Mon Mar 22 08:30:29 PST 2004

> I think we, as in the Perl Mongers, really need a PR person
> to send out information about our activities to newspapers,
> news oriented web sites etc.

I can do English PR, although I would have trouble posting
urgent/late-breaking news.

> In order to have (more or less) one voice for the group I though that
> the process can be:
> 1) I send out a PR message to the news mailing list (or maybe only to
> the two person ?) in my pseudo-English
> 2) The two people in turn send out their real English and real Hebrew
> messages within a day or so.
>

> Gabor

I think to make things easier for you, you can just send the two PR people
the headline and let them worry about the actual text. Two people should not
have such a hard time coordinating between themselves. Messages suggested by
other mongers can be sent to a "news-list" like you described or maybe
directly to the two PR people.