[Israel.pm] PR people needed

Yuval Kogman lists at woobling.org
Mon Mar 22 08:19:26 PST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 18:01:33 +0200, Shlomo Yona wrote:

> Unfortunately, I have no journalistic connections,

You'd be surprised how easy this part is. I have a bit of experience
with this, having worked at the school radio several years ago, and
having been involved in some political activity. I've been at the minor
edge of the spectrum, on both sides.

All you have to do is find their phone numbers and call them, from a
technical point of view.

The part that is hard is being assertive enough to assure people they
care about it.

I think the best place to start is the local news papers that have to do
with the place the meetings take place. Weekly news papers have much
more volume but much less content, so it's easy to get things into them.

With these papers you usually get to talk with either editorial or
writing staff, instead of secreterial. Proxying through messages and
secretaries and stuff usually leads to a much lower success rate.

Good luck!

 /\  kung foo master: shazzambangwhaapp: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!