[Israel.pm] Safari review

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Sun Mar 21 04:44:15 PST 2004

                      Gabor Szabo
                      <gabor at pti.co.il         To:      Perl in Israel <perl at perl.org.il>
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] Safari review
                      perl-bounces at per
                      l.org.il

                      03/21/2004 14:43
                      Please respond
                      to Perl in
                      Israel

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Yuval Yaari wrote:

> Gabor,
>
> What keeps me from, theoretically speaking, wget -r-ing the entire
> bookshelf?

You get access to only n books at a time (n=5,10,20,30 as you paid) so
you can wget only those. Other then this limitation I don't think there
is any.  But why would you take the trouble of wgeting them when you can
ftp most of the books from various sites where other wget-ers publish
them ?

Can you give some such ftp sites ?
Thanks