[Israel.pm] Safari review

Gabor Szabo gabor at pti.co.il
Sun Mar 21 04:43:12 PST 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Yuval Yaari wrote:

> Gabor,
>
> What keeps me from, theoretically speaking, wget -r-ing the entire
> bookshelf?

You get access to only n books at a time (n=5,10,20,30 as you paid) so
you can wget only those. Other then this limitation I don't think there
is any.  But why would you take the trouble of wgeting them when you can
ftp most of the books from various sites where other wget-ers publish
them ?

> Not that I would ever do it to a company that takes $50/book (cheap!)...

Yes, they are cheaper than a comfortable chair. If you know what I mean.