[Israel.pm] Personal Libraries of Books to Lend

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Mar 16 11:51:13 PST 2004

Hi all!

I started out a personal library of books I own and am willing to lend to
others:

http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?PersonalLibraryOfShlomiFish

What you do is send me the details of book you'd like to borrow from the
library, and attend the next mongers meeting, and you can borrow it for a few
monthes. (until you finish reading them).

This way we will have more books circulating. Note that I maintain ownership
of the book, and do not give it to the central mongers library.

I hope others will set up their own libraries like that:

http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi?PersonalLibraries

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il