[Israel.pm] Personal Libraries of Books to Lend

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Mar 16 11:51:13 PST 2004

Hi all!

I started out a personal library of books I own and am willing to lend to

What you do is send me the details of book you'd like to borrow from the
library, and attend the next mongers meeting, and you can borrow it for a few
monthes. (until you finish reading them).

This way we will have more books circulating. Note that I maintain ownership
of the book, and do not give it to the central mongers library.

I hope others will set up their own libraries like that:

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il