[Israel.pm] Version Control Systems talk

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:10:34 PST 2004

It seems every time I am in Tel-Aviv area, people around me speak about
version control systems. I am willing to give a talk on the topic. It
will mention mostly CVS, Subversion and Arch as the leading choices in
the free software world, short introdution to all of these (how to
practically start to work on a new project), feature comparison and their
relations to Perl. All of them have some infrastructure written in Perl,
and the last two systems will have even more to the time of the meeting.

  Name: Version Control Systems for your developement
  Length: 1 hour
  Date: sometimes in the future, at least 3 months from now.

Regards,
Mikhael.