[Israel.pm] Israel.pm iCalendar file - this time not just a rant

Yuval Kogman lists at woobling.org
Mon Mar 15 10:41:52 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 08:44:14 +0200, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> http://www.icalshare.com/article.php?story=20040309160518734 now links
> and summarizes a calendar file which i put up on
> http://nothingmuch.woobling.org/Calendars/. If you find it useful, and
> think you're more organized than me, please volunteer to maintain it.

I just noticed Mozilla's calendar (under Sunbird (standalone),
Thunderbird, FireFox, or whatever) has an option to update. I can enable
https for that URL, and give you all logins, so that everyone can
update, correct, and so forth.

If you guys (especially gabor and work-alikes), feel an urge to make
this work, I would be very happy. I cannot stress this enough - under my
control this will die slowly and eventually just be abandoned.

Ciao,
Yuval

 /\  kung foo master: Crackers, lick the furniture: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!