[Israel.pm] Looking for new job ?

Thomas Maier Thomas.Maier at monosphere.com
Sun Mar 14 04:48:40 PST 2004

Hi all,
New job is open at Monosphere.
The MUST is testing experience and more than basic Perl knowledge.
Monosphere create automating storage management system. A lot of different
servers, storage systems and OS (Windows, Solaris, Linux) are involved.
We're using Perl to create automatic tests and in this environment it's a
real challenge.

Regards,
Thomas.

PS. Send CV directly to my mail. Original job description:

        QA Engineer
         -    3+ years experience testing software infrastructure products
         -    Experience in Solaris OS and/or Linux
         -    Automatic testing experience
         -    Knowledge of test methodologies
         -    Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities