[Israel.pm] Next meeting on the coming Thursday

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Thu Mar 11 05:33:42 PST 2004

I read them - just due to some fluke with email, I only now got your
original mail about what you are and are not covering.  But I got Gabor's
"Quick, help!" email 20 minutes ago - but had no idea what he was
referencing.  So in the process of skimming over it, I must have misread it
and thought that you weren't coming at all...  That's it.

   Yitzchak