[Israel.pm] Next meeting on the coming Thursday

David Baird david.baird at homemail.com
Thu Mar 11 05:09:00 PST 2004

Yuval wrote:
> I know I should be ashamed of the fact that I never used SOAP and
never
> took the time to read about it.
> If I'm the only one with no experience in SOAP, please disregard my
message.
> Otherwise, I think it'd be silly to speak about SOAP's problems before

> introducing SOAP.

Okay, well then, you won't be left in the dark.

You will come out with a good understanding about what SOAP is, how it
uses XML (how did you know it had something to do with that?) and why a
WSDL is helpful, but not required.

I will not talk about how to build your own SOAP server, because that is
beyond what I know.

You will be able to start your own SOAP clients with a head start on how
to resolve problems and talk to a product technical support
representative who doesn't know anything about Perl, but a lot about
SOAP.

-David