[Israel.pm] Next meeting on the coming Thursday

Yuval Yaari yuval at windax.com
Thu Mar 11 04:50:19 PST 2004

Hi,

I know I should be ashamed of the fact that I never used SOAP and never
took the time to read about it.
If I'm the only one with no experience in SOAP, please disregard my message.
Otherwise, I think it'd be silly to speak about SOAP's problems before
introducing SOAP.

Again, if I'm the only one that is unfamiliar with SOAP, please
disregard my message.
Maybe a SOAP lecture was already given and I missed it?

  --Yuval