[Israel.pm] Writing Excel file

Scott Weisman sweisman at pobox.com
Thu Mar 11 00:07:19 PST 2004

you can also write a csv file and rename it with the .xls extension and it too
will work.

i use the Spreadsheet::WriteExcel module. It's not that hard to use and is
quite flexible. i also generate csv files, but the ability to create multiple
worksheets is a definite plus for using a native format.

scott