[Israel.pm] Writing Excel file

Ishay Inbar ishay at checkpoint.com
Wed Mar 10 23:57:46 PST 2004

Having the same task we solved it by creating an HTML file and saving it
with .xls suffix. Excel opens the file like it was his own, and it even
has the style (color and such) you gave it in the HTML.
I believe this is the simplest way, and it doesn't require any module,
nor depends on the OS you work on.

Regards,
shushu