[Israel.pm] Israel.pm iCalendar file - this time not just a rant

Yuval Kogman lists at woobling.org
Tue Mar 9 22:44:14 PST 2004

Someone lent me a palm to use, so this may possibly get me to maintain
the info.

http://www.icalshare.com/article.php?story=20040309160518734 now links
and summarizes a calendar file which i put up on
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org/Calendars/. If you find it useful, and
think you're more organized than me, please volunteer to maintain it.

Although the data looks quite crummy on iCalShare.com, the events have
the address of the venue in the location field, and a link to their
respective pages in the url field.

Have fun!

 /\  kung foo master: shazzambangwhaapp: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!