[Israel.pm] Looking to Barter domain names or advertising for programming

Jacob Richman jrichman at jr.co.il
Mon Mar 8 16:26:32 PST 2004

Hi Everyone!

I have a project that involves mysql on a Linux platform.
2-3 search functions, transaction logging and 1-2 short reports.
My estimate is that it would take 10-20 hours to program.

I am currently short on money but I can barter 1-2 domains
for the work.
Here are the domains available:
lookup.co.il
weekly.co.il
newsletter.co.il
plan.co.il
cow.co.il
west.co.il
facts.co.il
hotsites.co.il
educate.co.il
and maybe: events.co.il

I am open also to advertising on my CJI job list.
http://www.cji.co.il/archive.htm

If you are interested in a barter please send me your experience and
I will send you the spec of the project.
Have a good day,
Jacob