[Israel.pm] Telnet and ftp server in Perl

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Fri Mar 5 00:08:58 PST 2004

Not quite.  Apache2 supports protocol-level modules, which means that you
could write a FTP or Telnet module for the Apache2 webserver in C - or in
mod_perl in Perl.  But your question made it sound like it comes "bundled"
or even just pre-built, which to the best of my knowledge, it does not.
(However, I believe someone is writing an SMTP server for mod_perl2 - it was
recently discussed on the mod_perl list - I can provide a thread if someone
really wants it enough for me to hunt it down - there's that 'laziness'
factor again ;-))

  Yitzchak