[Israel.pm] First Jerusalem.pm Meetings - March 15, April 19

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Mar 3 02:17:54 PST 2004

That's right folks, Jerusalem.pm just lucked out, and with huge kudos to
Eitan Schuler of ExLibris, we have a sponsored location with complete
facilities.  Now all we need are speakers and topics.  I suppose I could do
a nice presentation - if someone heard something in my presentation on YAPC
and would like a more focused presentation on something, that'd be great.
Alternative topics I've been mulling over include Perl package management
(CPAN, PPM, rpms/debs, etc) and an introduction to using the Perl debugger.
Feedback and comments welcome on the Jerusalem.pm list
(jerusalem at perl.org.il)

Now, to the details of the meetings:
The first meeting will be Monday evening, March 15, at 18:00 and the second
meeting will be Monday April 19 (also at 18:00).  ExLibris is located in the
Technology Park in Malcha, building 9, floor 4.  There is parking in the
Mall's lot, or outside the gate of the "GATI".  Very bus accessible (6, 18,
4, 22, 31, 33, anything else going to mall).  I'll rummage around for a map
online.

I guess that's it.  If I left anything out, or made any mistakes, feel free
to correct me.

  Yitzchak