[Israel.pm] New mailing list: Jerusalem.pm

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Mon Mar 1 07:11:36 PST 2004

I'm very excited by this, but please lets make sure that we cross annouce
events and try not to conflict. After all some of the folks down in Tel
Aviv may want to come to Jerusalem meetings and vice versa.

--
Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu +972 51 809 717 (Cell)
Custom Internet application development