[Israel.pm] tie

Itamar Elem elem at compugen.co.il
Tue Jun 15 07:38:47 PDT 2004

hi shlomo

i think you can do something like the mldbm does

when you assign value to one of the toplevel array cells
you packed the value with storable and mabye with compress something like  compress freeze $value (inside the tie package )
and when you fetch the value in the tie package you do the opposite  thaw uncompress  $value

i think than you can do something like $v[$i][$j] in your main module