[Israel.pm] Final word on tabs and spaces

Jason Elbaum Jason.Elbaum at freescale.com
Tue Jun 15 07:00:11 PDT 2004

Gaal Yahas wrote:

> Heh. You do realize, of course, that only *one* is neccessary? If you
> enumerate all possible programs, you can use unary to represent any program
> at all.

In theory, yes, but I'd be surprised if it was possible to encode and
decode that enumeration in a brief Perl module. In addition, the code
size bloat would be unacceptable even compared with Acme::Bleach.

> So the question remains: spaces or tabs? I have to say I'm going for spaces,
> but only for legacy reasons.

Also, they're easier on the eyes.

Jason

--
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[X] Freescale Internal Use Only